Beginning with his landmark book in 1979, In The Gap: What It Means to be a World Christian, which remained in print through multiple editions for 20 years, David Bryant has published widely through journals, textbooks, magazines, film scripts, and training manuals. He has written five widely-read books including the most recent, Christ Is All! A Joyful Manifesto on the Supremacy of God’s Son.
Enjoy the best of David Bryant’s thinking and teaching on Christ, Christ Awakenings, hope, revival, world mission – much of which is free for you to download and share with others.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print the information on this site for personal, internal and public non-commercial use only. We ask only that you cite the source and author of these documents when distributing them to others.
- Christ is ALL! (original, 475 page version/ free eBook)
A Joyful Manifesto on the Supremacy of God’ Son
- Christ is ALL! (revised, 175 page version, buy it here)
Join in the Joyful Awakening to the Supremacy of God’s Son
- Christ is NOW! (free eBook, to be released Summer 2014)
It’s Time to Seek and Speak the Spectacular Supremacy of God’s Son
- Messengers of Hope (free eBook)
Agents of Revival for the 21st Century
- CHRISTFest (free eBook with script, 300 power points slides and event manual)
Celebrating the Supremacy of God’s Son
- In the Gap (free eBook)
What It Means To Be A World Christian
- Prayer Pacesetters Sourcebook (free eBook)
How to Mobilize and Sustain a Movement of Prayer For a Christ Awakening
- Together in Hope (free eBook)
A Concert of Prayer How-to Manual
- Christ Alone Study Guide
The Seven-Fold Supremacy of God’s Son
- Developing Christ-Awakening Servant Teams
- What is True Revival?
from Billy Graham’s DECISION Magazine
- The Power of Ascension
from Intercessors for America Newsletter
- World Christian Discipleship
Living Under the Supremacy of God’s Son
- Pray! Magazine — Five Years of Selected Column
- Daily Devotional Based on Christ Is ALL! (free)